I haven't posted a journal for three years. Time to make a new one!
Andromeda-Aries tagged me. *Makes a happy dance* I don't want to tag anyone, but feel free to fill in this if you want to. Yeah, it's against the rules, so that makes me a gangsta'!
1. - You must posts these rules.
2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them
3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8. - No tag-backs
9. - You can’t say that you don't do tags.
10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
I tag :
1. What did you or what do you plan or wish to do during the holidays?
I want to travel to a warm, sunny country.
2. How and why did you join DA?
I barely remember it. It was a long time ago (man, I feel old!), in 2005. I think I did it because I wanted to look at beautiful art. I loved doing that back then. And maybe to share my own art too.
3. Your favorite subject at school and why (hope it reminds you of good memories)?
Swedish. I have always loved to write and read. And I always got praise from the teachers. My last swedish teacher cried when she gave me my grade, because she loved my writing so much. I will never forget that moment.
4. What would you rather be doing than answering this question?
Though question.. Probably go read a book.
5. What’s the first thing you do when you come back from school/your job/whatever keeps you away from home during most of the day? And the second?
Make a cup of tea and go through the mail probably.
6. Asia, Africa, Europe, Oceania or America?
7. In a fiction (a story, a comic, a videogame, whatever), what kind of hero would you be?
I would be a kind hero. Yeah, sounds really lame... It's too late in the evening for me to come up with a catchy back story.
8. And what kind of bad guy would you be (let your evil twin speaks for you if you’re shy)?
Bellatrix! Because she is bad ass.
9. What is the most memorable event that happened to you recently?
I visited some friends in the south of Sweden this summer, it was really nice. And I attended an education for a youth organization that I'm working with. We had lots of tasty food.
10. Did you manage to keep your New Year resolutions this year? If you hadn’t made any, would you please speak about a project you’re working on?
I promised to be more kind to myself and to eat healthier. I'm not sure if I managed that, but I am trying my best.
Here are some questions for you to answer. I didn't google them, I promise!
- How are you, really?
- How do you feel right now? What are you thinking about?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- How old are you?
- What have you learned today?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- What do you do?
- What are some of your favorite books?